All residents of the neighborhood are members. Annual dues to become a contributing member are $30 per household (NWCA’s fiscal year starts June 1 and ends May 31). You may pay dues online, via PayPal, or by check. See below for further details.
General donations and donations to the Holiday Fund and Neighborhood Beautification and Memorial Fund are also welcome!
To pay annual dues, click on the “Donate” button below and choose “Annual Dues ($30)” from the menu. Please include your mailing address so we can properly attribute your membership.
To make a donation to support neighborhood projects, events and activities, click on the “Donate” button below and choose one of the following:
- Donation – General Fund (for general donations)
- Donation – Holiday Fund (for neighborhood holiday celebrations and maintenance of our community tree)
- Donation – Neighborhood Beautification and Memorial Fund (for donations towards memorial benches, plantings on common/county property, and similar neighborhood enhancements)
Make checks payable to “NWMHCA” and send to:
9466 Georgia Avenue #47
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Note: To help ensure proper accounting of your dues payment and/or donation:
- Include your full name, address, phone and email.
- Write “Dues,” “Donation,” “Holiday Fund,” and/or “Neighborhood Beaut. and Mem. Fund” in the notes section.